The year 2020 has been filled with many challenges! Nurses perform life-saving measures in a blink of an eye, hold hands during people’s last breaths, catch mistakes, advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves, and so much more. But now we are faced with a new battle: COVID-19.
The human toll of Covid-19 is being felt throughout our nation, but especially among our nurses, which are the largest body of healthcare professionals. We leave work exhausted with mask markings on our faces but keep fighting the battle daily.
Support the brave frontline warriors that are risking their lives every day. The OPERATION COVID-19 shirt commemorates the sacrifices nurses make to keep everyone safe while keeping themselves safe.
Show your pride for your favorite brave nurse by wearing this special t-shirt! *** 5% of all sales will be donated to the American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses. Make sure to share your thanks and support nurses on the frontline.
American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response fund for Nurses:
- Support the mental health of nurses- today and in the future
- Ensure nurses have access to the latest scientific information to protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need
- Drive the national advocacy to be focused on nurses and patients
- Supported by Johnson & Johnson, Tylenol, and Neutrogena/Aveeno brands
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|