What we do in life, echoes in eternity. You are meant to be brave in this moment. As we stand and fight together as front line warriors, be encouraged to dismiss fear, and instead, seek joy, power, and victory. As one of our founding nurses said, “How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.”
The human toll of Covid-19 is being felt throughout our nation, but especially among our nurses, which make up the largest body of healthcare professionals.
Support the brave frontline warriors that are risking their lives every day. *** 5% of all sales will be donated to the American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses. Make sure to share your thanks and support for nurses on the frontline.
American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response fund for Nurses:
- Support the mental health of nurses- today and in the future
- Ensure nurses have access to the latest scientific information to protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need
- Drive the national advocacy to be focused on nurses and patients
- Supported by Johnson & Johnson, Tylenol, and Neutrogena/Aveeno brands
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% jersey knit
• Seamless, double-need ⅞” collar
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Classic fit
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|